Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Trucktruck1 (truk),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various forms of vehicle for carrying goods and materials, usually consisting of a single self-propelled unit but also often composed of a trailer vehicle hauled by a tractor unit.
- any of various wheeled frames used for transporting heavy objects.
- Also called hand truck. a barrowlike frame with low wheels, a ledge at the bottom, and handles at the top, used to move heavy luggage, packages, cartons, etc.
- a low, rectangular frame on which heavy boxes, crates, trunks, etc., are moved;
- a tiered framework on casters.
- a group of two or more pairs of wheels in one frame, for supporting one end of a railroad car, locomotive, etc.
- [Motion Pictures.]a dolly on which a camera is mounted.
- [Brit.]a freight car having no top.
- a small wooden wheel, cylinder, or roller, as on certain old-style gun carriages.
- a circular or square piece of wood fixed on the head of a mast or the top of a flagstaff, usually containing small holes for signal halyards.
- to transport by truck.
- to put on a truck.
- dolly (def. 11).
- to convey articles or goods on a truck.
- to drive a truck.
- dolly (def. 12).
- of, pertaining to, or for a truck or trucks: a truck drive; truck tires.
Hello , this image is about 2009 MACK CXU612 Box Van Truck ( 26 Foot Box Truck With Sleeper #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 776 x 582. This picture's file size is only 54 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: 26 Foot Box Truck With Sleeper.
2009 MACK CXU612 Box Van Truck ( 26 Foot Box Truck With Sleeper #2) in a room, it really involves careful formula and cautiously. Keeping of furniture made at random may have an effect about the problem of the room that appeared packed and sloppy, therefore it is not able to develop a beautiful facet of a room. One particular furniture is available in a personal place being there is just a room a dressing-table. In case your bedroom features a size that is not-too extensive, dressers twin functionality could be the right decision. For example, dressing-table which can simultaneously be a table or you're able to choose a vanity built with loads of cabinet drawers to allow them to be used like a library for other knick knacks. Make sure you choose a dressing-table with capacity that is maximum. 2009 MACK CXU612 Box Van Truck ( 26 Foot Box Truck With Sleeper #2) can be used for you personally who would like to adjust the looks of one's make area up. Dressers proper position can jack the wonderful facet of the personal bedrooms up. It would be pleasant should you gauge the first region that will be filled by furniture desks, before investing in a dresser. It's vital that you avoid the purchase of a dressing table that meets the part of property available in the area. Within the sensation of 26 Foot Box Truck With Sleeper that you need to be ready to accommodate all of the desires components variety, including perfumes, until the 'functions' methods makeup items. In-general, extra illumination is required by desks. This is often circumvented adding a tiny light at across the mirror or by by placing a wall light to the right and remaining side mirror. Chairs will be the suitable selection to get a along with dressing-table, in addition to functional as it can certainly be bundled beneath the under the cabinet, ottoman gives light's effect.