8 photos of Antigo Post Office #7 Solid Investment Package! 5 Units Create Cash Flow Opportunities. Long-term Tenants,
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Unitsu•nit (yo̅o̅′nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a single thing or person.
- any group of things or persons regarded as an entity: They formed a cohesive unit.
- one of the individuals or groups that together constitute a whole;
one of the parts or elements into which a whole may be divided or analyzed.
- one of a number of things, organizations, etc., identical or equivalent in function or form: a rental unit; a unit of rolling stock.
- any magnitude regarded as an independent whole;
a single, indivisible entity.
- Also called dimension. any specified amount of a quantity, as of length, volume, force, momentum, or time, by comparison with which any other quantity of the same kind is measured or estimated.
- the least positive integer;
- Also called unit's place.
- (in a mixed number) the position of the first digit to the left of the decimal point.
- (in a whole number) the position of the first digit from the right of the decimal point.
- a machine, part, or system of machines having a specified purpose;
apparatus: a heating unit.
- a division of instruction centering on a single theme.
- an organized body of soldiers, varying in size and constituting a subdivision of a larger body.
- the measured amount of a substance necessary to cause a certain effect;
a clinical quantity used when a substance cannot be readily isolated in pure form and its activity determined directly.
- the amount necessary to cause a specific effect upon a specific animal or upon animal tissues.
- an identity element.
- an element in a group, ring, etc., that possesses an inverse.
Createcre•ate (krē āt′),USA pronunciation v., -at•ed, -at•ing, adj.
- to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.
- to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.
- [Theat.]to perform (a role) for the first time or in the first production of a play.
- to make by investing with new rank or by designating;
appoint: to create a peer.
- to be the cause or occasion of;
give rise to: The announcement created confusion.
- to cause to happen;
arrange, as by intention or design: to create a revolution; to create an opportunity to ask for a raise.
- to do something creative or constructive.
- to make a fuss.
Cashcash1 (kash),USA pronunciation n.
- money in the form of coins or banknotes, esp. that issued by a government.
- money or an equivalent, as a check, paid at the time of making a purchase.
- to give or obtain cash for (a check, money order, etc.).
- to win (a trick) by leading an assured winner.
- to lead (an assured winner) in order to win a trick: He cashed his ace and led the queen.
- cash in:
- to turn in and get cash for (one's chips), as in a gambling casino.
- to end or withdraw from a business agreement;
convert one's assets into cash.
- [Slang.]to die: After her parents cashed in, she lived with her grandmother.
- cash in on, to profit from;
use to one's advantage: swindlers who cash in on the credulity of the public.
- cash in one's chips, [Slang.]to die.
Flowflow (flō),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to move along in a stream: The river flowed slowly to the sea.
- to circulate: blood flowing through one's veins.
- to stream or well forth: Warmth flows from the sun.
- to issue or proceed from a source: Orders flowed from the office.
- to menstruate.
- to come or go as in a stream: A constant stream of humanity flowed by.
- to proceed continuously and smoothly: Melody flowed from the violin.
- to hang loosely at full length: Her hair flowed over her shoulders.
- to abound in something: The tavern flowed with wine.
- to rise and advance, as the tide (opposed to ebb).
- to cause or permit to flow: to flow paint on a wall before brushing.
- to cover with water or other liquid;
- an act of flowing.
- movement in or as if in a stream.
- the rate of flowing.
- the volume of fluid that flows through a passage of any given section during a unit of time: Oil flow of the well was 500 barrels a day.
- something that flows;
- an outpouring or discharge of something, as in a stream: a flow of blood.
- an overflowing;
- the rise of the tide (opposed to ebb).
- [Mach.]progressive distortion of a metal object under continuous service at high temperature.
- the transference of energy: heat flow.
Hi , this post is about Antigo Post Office #7 Solid Investment Package! 5 Units Create Cash Flow Opportunities. Long-term Tenants,. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 963 x 722. It's file size is only 90 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Antigo Post Office.
This table is sold with natural or metallic shade such as dreary, dark or white. Seats are used also straightforward and not too much together with 3 seats' variety. This table is simply useful for eating and talking as the size isn't too big. Resources used ie material.
The Antigo Post Office #7 Solid Investment Package! 5 Units Create Cash Flow Opportunities. Long-term Tenants, ideal for natural type of home room. This natural table features a square shape that's fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural feeling. This table includes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops also bigger so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen tools for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once lean with a square or spherical feet are modest and slim to be able to steer clear of the effect of rigidity within the kitchen.