Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Dotdot1 (dot),USA pronunciation n., v., dot•ted, dot•ting.
- a small, roundish mark made with or as if with a pen.
- a minute or small spot on a surface;
speck: There were dots of soot on the window sill.
- anything relatively small or specklike.
- a small specimen, section, amount, or portion: a dot of butter.
- a period, esp. as used when pronouncing an Internet address.
- a point placed after a note or rest, to indicate that the duration of the note or rest is to be increased one half. A double dot further increases the duration by one half the value of the single dot.
- a point placed under or over a note to indicate that it is to be played staccato.
- [Teleg.]a signal of shorter duration than a dash, used in groups along with groups of dashes and spaces to represent letters, as in Morse code.
- an individual element in a halftone reproduction.
- on the dot, [Informal.]precisely;
exactly at the time specified: The guests arrived at eight o'clock on the dot.
- the year dot, very long ago.
- to mark with or as if with a dot or dots.
- to stud or diversify with or as if with dots: Trees dot the landscape.
- to form or cover with dots: He dotted a line across the page.
- [Cookery.]to sprinkle with dabs of butter, margarine, or the like: Dot the filling with butter.
- to make a dot or dots.
- dot one's i's and cross one's t's, to be meticulous or precise, even to the smallest detail.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about The Polka Dot Chair ( Billy Bookcase Mudroom #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 896 x 1344. It's file size is only 181 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Billy Bookcase Mudroom.
This design's use applies in case you have youngsters that are grown old. If your kids are youngsters, you ought to avoid using these colors. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid the impression of dirty that caused in using your chosen furniture because not him youngsters.
A lot more shades that you can employ to not give selected results on the usage of your home furniture layout. In case you select Billy Bookcase Mudroom that caused the strange, for natural color you're able to select green or brown leaves. For an elegant and stylish feeling may be represented by delivering along with black.
Particularly if you've pets for example pets or cats, should avoid the use of accessories and furniture is bright. You will be worried with additional treatment. The white color is usually rapidly noticeable dust or if stains. So that you will soon be fascinated run-down and quickly obsolete, therefore forget about sophisticated furniture.