Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hi , this blog post is about Quad Length Oak Bookcase ( Oak Bookcases #9). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 528 x 476. It's file size is only 40 KB. If You want to save This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Oak Bookcases.
Malaysia may be the earth's biggest stick developer. Rattan mature and spread in a few regions, including Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi Tenggara. The natural material to keep home furniture for example chairs, rattan product, platforms, shelves and surfaces may be applied inside the use of room. Besides material having a mixture of bamboo stick can be an essential aspect in residential structure bamboo's interior.
Check each association Oak Bookcases cautiously whether there is a ruined or chipped. Together with wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against mites that want to be given anti- pest coating. Along with furnishings from natural rattan, additionally there are other alternative will be the synthetic rattan furniture made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, resistant to termites and haven't any link connections.
The development of manufactured rattan furniture products along with a broad variety of furniture design program provides the flexibility to choose the excellent furniture fills the inner place your house.